We are always on the lookout for good people. If you feel you would be a fit for Balcones Resources, send us your resume, and we'll keep it on file for future positions.
Class B CDL Driver NEEDED IMMEDIATELY
* Class B Driver's License
* Reliable Transportation to work
* Must be able to pass background check and Drug screen
* Follow all safety rules and regulations
* Wear all personal protective equipment issued
* Stand on feet for 8 hours or more per day
* Climb in and out of truck numerous times each day
* Lift and handle containers with weights of 50 to 85 pounds routinely.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
* Ensure customer material is properly shredded, according to secure standards and with complete regard for confidentiality and environmental consciousness.
* Plant based operations including, but not limited to: (Training will be provided)
* Shredder operations and maintenance checklist
* Sorting and screening of material non-conducive to shredding (metal contaminants, electronics and electronic media, etc.)
* Daily work area clean-up
* Forklift and roll cutter operations
* Service Customer Accounts (Shred Van or any other appropriate vehicle)
* Coordinate all pickups through Shred Manager
* Responsible for the safe operation of company equipment and reporting daily (via daily reporting forms to the Shred Manager) any repair or maintenance issues.
* Responsible for reporting any damage or unsafe containers in the field to the Shred Manager.
* Operate a computer with Microsoft Windows software to facilitate the tracking of toters (Training will be provided, if necessary).
* Operate a portable scanning device to scan toters into and out of facility (Training will be provided, if necessary).
* Other Duties as Assigned within reason to your position with the company.
(Note that overtime/weekend hours will be necessary at times. Management will do its best to inform you of necessary overtime/weekend hours as far in advance as possible, but be advised that it is not required for management to give you any advance notice of overtime/weekend hours.)
Please email your resume to Anthony@balconesshred.com or Fax to 972-481-1500
See what we are all about.